Thursday, April 12, 2012

God Whisper In the Morning

This is what God spoke to me on the morning of March 27, 2012.

I created your life for you.
Nobody else lives your life.
You will never meet another Ronda Altis.
Your path on this life journey is solely yours.
And on this life journey, I want you to learn about the Power of Touch.
I want you to reach out.
    Reach out to others, my other children.
    Reach out to Touch.
Touch others with My Love operating through you.
Touch others with....
    .............................yourMy Words.........
    .............................yourMy Actions.......
    .............................yourMy Thoughts.....
    .............................yourMy Kindness.....
    .............................yourMy Love.
There is Power in My Touch.
Use the Power of My Touch to infiltrate every corner of your world with My Love and My
    Word.
Let Me use you through your touch.

Love, Your Father

No comments:

Post a Comment